Summer Weapons Retreat 12 – June 9-13, 2021, at the Emrich Center in Brighton, Michigan!
Polaris’s Summer Weapons Retreat covers five days in which adult participants come together to focus on martial arts, build community, and push themselves to learn and grow.
Both new and experienced martial artists are encouraged to attend. New Students focus on our white belt track, learning the basics of knife, sword and shield sparring, and melee separate from our upper level Students. By Saturday of the retreat, new students are fully integrated with the upper belts for workshops and melee activities.
Returning students continue their learning with Polaris at the camp with workshops, sparring & drill lessons, goal time, video analysis, and melees. Evening activities include various kinds of sparring and melees to encourage students to apply the lessons and techniques they learned throughout the day.
Retreat Rates – Wednesday – Sunday
- $450 Registration before the registration deadline May 1, 2021.
- $500 Late Registration May 2, 2021 – until the beginning of the retreat on June 9. Materials for some workshops may be unavailable to those who register late.
- Tuesday night lodging – additional $25 – arrive and unpack Tuesday night before camp begins to make sure you’re ready to go Wednesday morning. No food or instruction will be provided Tuesday night.
Single Day Rates
- $140 per day before the registration deadline of May 1, 2021
- $160 per day late registration, May 2, 2021 – until the beginning of the retreat on June 9
- $20 per evening – includes evening meal.